Food Waste Recycling
Understanding the benefits of efficient food waste recycling can deliver huge benefits for businesses, the local environment and long-term sustainability.
Our food waste services:
- At BioteCH4 we carry out a waste audit for you which will help us to understand the food waste collection and disposal needs of your business
- At our waste transfer stations, we can remove and store your waste. Once it’s with us, we’ll organise the safe transportation, disposal and recycling of all waste
- We dispose of your waste at one of our state of the art Anaerobic Digestion plants across the UK. Our AD plants convert this waste into renewable energy. This process can potentially reduce your waste costs
- We take care of all the logistics, haulage, disposal permits, and paperwork associated with your industry’s food waste.
What food waste we can recycle:
- Industrial food by-products
- Solid and liquid waste from agriculture
- Manufacturing, food and drink processing waste
- Out-of-date, un-saleable food from shops and supermarkets
- Packaged food waste
- Food preparation waste and left-over food (Restaurant Waste Management)
- Bakery waste.
What we do
Our experienced team can help design, develop and deliver a bespoke disposal and recycling service for your organisation’s food waste. We recognise that the logistics of creating your own food waste recycling programme can be a bit of a headache.
Our team works with you to understand your needs and create a plan bespoke for your business. They will look after as much or as little of the process as you need them to. Our team support you with regular meetings, reports and environmental impact data.
See how our team have helped a nationwide fruit and vegetable company manage their food waste solutions in this recent case study.